The Interaction Awards, now in its tenth year, recognize and celebrate excellence in Interaction Design across domains, channels, environments, and cultures.
Founded by the Interaction Design Association (IxDA) in 2010 and first presented in 2012, the annual Interaction Awards celebrate design thought leadership and innovation around the globe. Since its launch in 2003, IxDA has grown into a global network of more than 100,000 individuals and over 200 local groups, focusing on interaction design issues for the practitioner, no matter their level of experience.
Entrants must complete and submit the Official Entry Form by 11:59:59 PM (Pacific Time) on 31 October 2020 (“Entry Period”). An Entry is considered processed after a completed Entry Form is received by the Awards committee and payment for the Entry Fee is received. The Awards committee reserves the right to recategorize Entries and to create new categories if appropriate.
- You can enter only one project per submission form. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- After submission and payment, you can still make changes to or delete your entry until submissions close.
- You must complete payment and submission details to finalize your submission and be eligible for evaluation.
- We will not reimburse paid entries, but we thank you for your contribution to the Awards.
- After 11:59:59 PM (Pacific Time) on 31 October 2020, you will need to contact us if you wish to remove your project from consideration.